FileHub by Ravpower is Portable DLNA Media Server, Can Save Photos & Videos directly to SD Card or HDD & a One Key Backup. Now in Pakistan.
- [Wireless Data Transfer and Backup Anywhere] Connect SD cards, portable hard drive, SSD wirelessly to your devices (Phone, iPad, iPad Pro, Tablet, Laptop) for not only stream music, photos, videos, browse documents but also transfer files mutually between SD Card, SSD/HDD and your device.(Must hold the power button for 5s until wifi LED light on to turn on filehub)
- [AC750 Wireless Travel Router] Upgraded with 300Mbps Wi-Fi speed on 2.4GHz band and up to 433 Mbps on 5GHz. Instantly convert a wired network to private and share Internet access with multiple Wi-Fi devices via AP Mode/Router Mode/Bridge(Not Support VPN )
- [One Key Backup] Upload your SD card-stored photos or video to your hard disk or flash drive easily with 12-18 MB/s on Data Transfer Speed without computer. (Must hold the power button for 5s until wifi LED light on to turn on filehub)
- [Media Share & Personal Cloud] Seamlessly share with your families, friends and stream your videos, photos, and music on your connected smartphones, tablets, TVs, media players, Chromecast, Roku, and other DLNA devices, via App or Web.(5 device allowed)
- [Wireless Free Up Your Devices Storage] Automatically back up your latest photos and videos to attached SD Card or HDD directly through our RAVPower FileHub via in-app camera. (Please make sure you have connect the wifi of RP-WD009 in 10 metres)
Hold the power button for 5s until the wifi icon is light on.
Insert your USB hard drive or SD card.
Connect the WiFi of filehub (a local area network, no need Internet )
Support to connect up to 5 phone tablet or laptops simultaneously.
Log in on RAV filehub app or enter 10.10.10.XXX via web on your phone tablet or laptop.
Every connected phones, tablets or laptops are not only able to delete, copy, create folder and files on SD card or Portable SSD, HDD, USB flash drives but also able to watch movies, listen musics or view documents simultaneously.
Connect a USB hard drive to your phones, tables, laptops.
Support to connect up to 5 phone tablet or laptops simultaneously.
Support up to 3TB hard drive.
2.4GHz & 5.8 GHz dual band
Transmission speed: 12-18 MB/s
Upload your SD card-stored files to HDD without computer
Travel router, create a private network with family and friends
Samba 2.0, support Chromecast, Roku, and other DLNA devices
Wireless Travel Router
When connected to a DSL or cable modem, it works as a regular router.
Connects to an existing Wi-Fi network and broadcast it as a new wireless signal.
Note: On bridge mode, the wifi speed the half of the original network speed. 5 GHz Radio Frequency not support Bridge Mode
AP Mode (Wired -> Wireless)
Plug in an Ethernet cable and it will take a wired signal and turn it wireless.
Wireless transmission speed: 2.4GHz: about 4-8 MB/s 5GHz: about 8-12 MB/s
Go with Filehub to create a Wi-Fi hotspot to share with family and friends.
Logging into the Filehub network & has internet access and also able to access all the files on the external hard drive. (Change the logging password to set Admin and Guest users, Guest users only allow to access some folders)
One Key Backup
Step 1: Hold the power button for 5s unstil the wifi icon is light on.
Step 2: Plug into your flash drive/Hard drive and SD card. Wait until the SD LED light will not flash. (Identify the device ready).
Step 3: When the LED light is not flash please keep press the button SD»usb about 5 seconds until the LED light is flash again.( Now RP-WD007 is reading your SD card.)
Step 4: Wait until the SD LED light is no longer flashing then one key backup is completed.
Step 5: Now you can check your backup file SDbackup in your flash drive/hard drive via our APP RAV FileHub or 10.10.10.254.
Upload your SD card-stored photos or video to your hard disk or flash drive easily
Portable DLAN Media Streamer & Sharer
Up to five different devices to seamlessly share with your families, friends and stream your videos, photos, and music on your connected smartphones, tablets, TVs, media players, Chromecast, Roku, and other DLNA devices.
How to connect to TV Fire Stick
1. Turn on RP-WD009
2. TV fire stick connected with TV via HDMI port.
3. Use your TV fire stick to connect the WiFi of RP-WD009.
4. Make sure your movies on share folder of connected HDD
5. Star to play video meanwhile you can use app RAV Filehub on your phone to connect Internet so you can surf the Internet and also watch TV and connect your HDD.
Note: 1. The TV Fire Stick must support WiFi and only your TV fire stick support 5G so it can play 4K video.
2. The movies you want to play must place on share folder of connected HDD.
Save photos and videos directly to SD card or HDD
Use the in-app camera to save photos and videos directly to SD card or HDD via RAV FileHub so you can free up your phones or ipads memory for other things.(your phone must be connect with the wifi of FileHub in 32. 8 feet.)
Your families or friends can login guest user on their phone or table to access these pictures and photos via enter 10.10.10.254 on web when connecting the wifi signal of filehub.
Frequency Range: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
Upgraded Wi-Fi speed on 2.4GHz band and up to 433 Mbps on 5GHz. Instantly convert a wired network to wireless network. And bridge and extend WiFi, share internet securely with others.
5 GHz Radio Frequency not support Bridge Mode.
This device is design for US customer, please make sure the local contry support 5G wifi band when you are travelling abroad.
Please switch to 5GHz to watch HD video and trasfer large files.
How to use this device?
a. Press power button to turn on battery LED light and charge.
b. Keep press power button turn on WiFi icon light , SD Card LED(only you plug in) light to use one key backup, wireless date transfer, travel router.
c. Use you phone, tablet or laptop to connect the WiFi of this filehub
d. Transfer files via app or web. Shoot picture or video via app and save it to your HDD.
e. Change password to setting admin and guest user.
Why it cant recognise my portable SSD HDD?
a. Your portable SSD HDD is password protected, we cant recognise it.
b. The wifi chip(WiFi LED light) did not turn on so you cant find the wifi of this device and it also dont detect your SSD HDD.
Supporting to reading USB hard drives up to 3TB and SD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 256GB.
Perfect for when you need to free up space for Android or iOS devices.
Up to 5 mobile devices can connect simultaneously allowing you to stream media from the SD or USB drives, or you can directly share files between two different storage devices.
As a portable router, you can turn any wired network to wireless, or connect it via a DSL or cable modem.
1) Due to the limitation of the Apple iOS system, you can ONLY access the Photos folder on your iPad/iPhone; Filehub is currently unable to sync with media files stored in iTunes to USB storage devices due to digital rights management (DRM).
2) Does not work with Mac formatted hard drive.
Whats in the Box
1 x RAVPower Filehub (Model: RP-WD009)
1x USB Cable
1 x User Guide
|Band Frequency||5 Ghz, 2.4 GHz|
|Data Transfer Rate||300 Mb per second|
|Backup Rate||12-18 Mbps|
|Item Dimensions||4.45 x 3.03 x 0.91 in|
|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Wireless Compability||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency, 5.8 GHz Radio Frequency|